– BORN IN: Milan
– LIVING IN: Milan
– YOU ARE WORKING AS: fashion designer.
– PLEASE DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 1 or 2 SENTENCES: 欧美Av国产aV亚洲A V综合|亞洲Av 歐美a V 日本A VA woman and a mum who loves to travel and be eclectic in her style. With a good sense of humor!
Francesca Versace is an Italian designer, born and raised in Milan. Daughter of Santo Versace, she spent her childhood surrounded by her family, inspiring art, fascinating people and endless opportunities to travel the world. At 18 she moved to London to pursue a degree in fashion design and marketing at Central St Martins School, the world leading centre for art and design education. The discipline she learned combined with her natural free-spiritedness resulted in her creative works as a designer and the collaborations with prestigious brands of fashion, design and lifestyle. Francesca has collaborated with charity projects & foundations such as Unicef Italia, Matches Fashion for Future Dreams Ladies Lunch 2016, Rede Asta, Innocence in Danger, Womanity, International Women’s Day, Amfar Milano and Convivio.
1. Which is the most fascinating even simple item you ever bought for children?
欧美Av国产aV亚洲A V综合|亞洲Av 歐美a V 日本A V A cotton Indian pyjamas with pink flowers for my daughter. The cotton is so special and she loves to sleep in it.
2. Is there one children’s shop which has put a magic spell on you?
The kids’ department in London. You can find from beautiful shoes to tights to hats and scarves and very special rain coats.
3. Which children’s brand you just love?
4. Children shoes… In which brand one can conquer the world?
The Italian brand and also .
5. As a child… do you remember one special item you had been wearing almost day and night?
欧美Av国产aV亚洲A V综合|亞洲Av 歐美a V 日本A V I was obsessed with my Versace printed tulle skirt. I remember feeling like a ballerina, dancing and running around the house.
6. Your favourite children’s book?
Little Red Riding Hood which is also the favorite one of my daughter Ayla. My son Santo instead prefers The Jungle Book.
7. Which museum even kids would spend hours in?
欧美Av国产aV亚洲A V综合|亞洲Av 歐美a V 日本A V where you also can find mockups of all the fishes and board stories of the sea life.
8. The best place you had recently been with kids?
I recently visited the Shark Academy exhibition in Verona, there were mock ups of big sharks and movies for kids. This is a big passion of mine, I’m also a scuba diver, and my kids loved the exhibition too!
9. The ONE family ritual you cherish most?
Breakfast all together in the morning before starting the kindergarten and go to work, the walks in the park with our dog and cooking with the kids during the weekend.
10. Please complete this sentence: One should teach children to…
… Play as much as they can without putting too many activities when they are still small – let them play!
11. Share with us your favourite website and Instagram account.
quickinternetdownline.com 😊 and
As for Instagram: , , .